3 Egg Whites
Splash of Skim Milk.
1/2 can of tuna.
Garlic powder/Minced Garlic/Dehydrated Garlic.
1. Heat up a pan on the stove. [I reccomend putting canola oil on a paper towel, and then running it all over the pan so it gets a very, very thin coat of oil on it.]
2. Whip up the 3 egg whites with a splash of milk [for calcium and to make them fluffy] and then pour them into the pan.
3. Scramble the egg whites. Once they’re almost done, add the 1/2 can of tuna.
4. Scramble them all together, the tuna will add a lot of its own juices, so it may take at least 5 minutes to cook the two together.
5. Add salt, your choice of pepper and your choice of garlic to taste. Voila.
Calorie content: 86. :]
This makes a great meal, no matter what. I just had it for lunch today. It’s very filling and very high in protein.