Home Baked French Fries!
-2 small white potatoes
-Sea salt [table salt works, but sea salt tastes best]
-Garlic [minced, powdered or fresh]
-An immeasurable about of water
1) First cut the potatoes in half, then from there slice in wedges about a centimeter thick all around.
2) Take a paper towel and soak an area of it in canola oil. Then rub the paper towel over on a pan, just getting a thin coat of oil on it. [I actually recommend using aluminium foil over a pan, and then coating the aluminum foil with the canola. This seems to need less oil to not stick.]
3) Put the slices of potato on the pan [spread them out so they’re not touching].
4) Spritz water on the potatoes with your fingertips, just to get them moist enough so the ingredients will stick.
5) Sprinkle salt, pepper, garlic, and rosemary leaves to taste.
6) Bake in oven or toaster oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees fahrenheit.
Take them out and enjoy! Dip them in Frank’s Red Hot if you need a condiment! It’s zero calories and hot sauce leaves you feeling fuller.
Total calorie content: ~260.
Let me know what you think!